- Stay top on your chores– The schedule makes it much less difficult to keep the kitchen clean, so it’s important to break down what needs to be done regularly and what can be done less frequently. All table tops should be washed, at least once a day, while the deep oven can be cleaned once a month, or even less often, depending on your chosen cooking process.
- Cleaning your dishwasher properly– Dishwasher is one of the toughest jobs at home, so it’s important to make sure you take care of it so that it can take care of you. Although your dishwasher can appear clean at first glance, it is stuff you can’t see under pipes, tubes, pumps and drains that can easily accumulate and affect the quality of your dishwasher. These components may be clogged with grease over time, affecting the performance and life cycle of the machine.
- Give your oven a monthly overnight mask– Baking soda is an amazingly surprising factor when it comes to cleaning the oven and we love to use it to clean without taking a lot of elbow grease. Place the mixture in the oven (avoid bare metal and use foil to close any openings) and leave overnight. In the morning, you ‘re only going to be able to scrub the cleaning and open an almost fresh oven.
- Clean the gas stove– To clean stains on the gas stove, soak a sponge or cleaning cloth in the water and rub the stained area of the gas stove. Then pour 2-3 drops of dishwashing liquid directly onto the stovetop and start cleaning with a sponge. Wash the soap residue with plain water.
- Get rid of leftovers– Make sure you don’t leave the remaining food in your kitchen without covering it or in an open area. Always store the leftovers in your refrigerator and dispose of any expired food.
Keep storage containers clean– Tomato, curry and other colored sauces can leave stained and deformed plastic storage containers. You can stop stains before you start spraying containers with cooking spray before putting food inside. The spray acts as a buffer between the food and the sides of the bowl and prevents stains from starting.
- Keep your fridge and pantry clean– Keeping the fridge and food pantry under control and in a healthy condition will go a long way to ensuring that all family members have their food and enjoy it for longer periods. Understanding which food belongs to the refrigerator or food store is the best place to start, and it is vital to ensure that the food is properly stored and closed.
- Make your kitchen smell good– From scented candles to perfumed sprays, there are several different ways to help keep your kitchen smell clean and fresh longer. If you are looking for a natural solution to keep your kitchen smell amazing, here are some of the favorite ideas suggestions:
- Keep an open box of baking soda in the refrigerator or a small bowl of coffee beans
- Put a ball of soaked cotton wool with a few drops of vanilla extract in the trash bin
- Place the lemon pieces through the garbage disposal unit every few days
- Boil lemon slices in water for 15 minutes to give the kitchen a fresh smell
Shark Vacuum designed to make your life easier
Home cleaning doesn’t have to be a chore. Shark Vacuum was developed to innovate cleaning solutions for better home living. Shark enjoys global recognition with its dedication for innovation and quality of their products. From their wide range of premium vacuum cleaners and steam mops, Shark’s technologies are engineered in-house and developed through comprehensive consumer testing and feedback, to combat your real-life cleaning challenges. Visit sharkclean.co.uk for latest products, special deals and for your peace of mind, they offer free extended guarantee of up to 5 years for all vacuum cleaners.